Google are offering new users 4 months free access to their music streaming service Google Play Music and YouTube’s first ever subscription service YouTube Red.
Google are offering a massive trial for their most popular subscription services, Google Play Music and YouTube Red. Google Play Music gives you access to unlimited streaming of millions of songs whilst YouTube Red is YouTube’s first subscription service launched last year to gives users access to exclusive videos and ad-free viewing.
Normally a subscription costs $9.99 a month and includes both Google Play Music and YouTube Red so you can save almost $40 and get a free taste of both great services for a whopping 4 months before deciding whether you want to carry on with it or not. When the trial ends you can either continue the subscription automatically or cancel at anytime and still get the 4 months free.
Google Play Music also recently updated their home screen to present you with personalised recommendations that follow not just your music tastes but your habits and where you are to give you a curated list of music and podcasts they think you’ll like.
The offer only applies to new users so if you’ve never subscribed before give it a go for access to:
Google Play Music
- Unlimited, ad-free music streaming of 35+ million songs
- Upload 50,000 of your own songs for access anywhere
- Download songs for offline listening
- Access to thousands of podcasts and curated/contextual playlists
- No ads on any YouTube videos
- Access to exclusive video content
- Download videos for offline viewing
- Listen to music in the background on mobile devices