Facebook and Instagram have been building a music product for over a year now and their master plan is slowly coming together. Here is a quick run through on how to get your music added to Facebook and Instagram via RouteNote for Free.
To get your music into Facebook’s music catalog:
- Sign into your RouteNote account
- Head to your Discography
- Select the release you want
- Go to the stores page and add Facebook and click Save.
- Congrats its all done!
- When your upload your new music to RouteNote simply select the Facebook option in the stores page.
All of this is done for Free via RouteNote and its available to all RouteNote users.
- Why Do Artists Release on Multiple Labels on a Track by Track Basis? - January 3, 2021
- How are Australia’s ARIA Charts Calculated? - January 3, 2021
- Why isn’t the Napster Music Streaming Service Available on DistroKid? - January 3, 2021