Image Credit: Deezer
Taking personalized playlists to the next level, Flow Moods users can choose how they’re feeling on an emotional colour wheel and change the tracks.
Once activated, the tracks on the Flow playlist will change according to which mood or colour the user decides best fits their current mood. Whilst you can always search streaming apps to find playlists tailored to your emotions, Flow Moods has a colour wheel which is split into different “moods.”
After you’ve selected Flow on the iOS or Android Deezer app, the Flow Moods colour wheel will appear above the album artwork. Hit the icon and select whatever mood you’re feeling at that moment.
There’s six different moods to choose from:
- You & Me – Romantic songs for you and a partner
- Motivation – Upbeat tracks to inspire you to get moving
- Chill – Unwind with a relaxing mix
- Melancholy – Embrace your blue mood with downbeat tracks
- Focus – Songs to concentrate to
- Party – Bubbly beats to get the party started
Deezer’s Chief Product & Technology officer Matthieu Gorvan said: “Our Flow already offers music fans a unique and truly personalized music journey. We’re now taking our recommended music to the next level.
“Thanks to Flow Moods, we’re making sure that our listeners can have an emotionally connected experience that’s relevant to their daily moods and feelings.”