With RouteNote we can get your music on to Instagram Stories and many other social media platforms, stores and streaming services for free.
How to upload the track to Instagram
In just a few clicks, with zero dollars, we can help you get your music onto all major online platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube Content ID, SoundCloud, TikTok, Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Amazon Music, YouTube Music, Deezer, TIDAL and many more. Everytime your song is purchased or streamed, revenue will be sent straight to your RouteNote account, before being deposited into a PayPal or bank account.
To get your music onto Instagram, simply sign up to RouteNote, upload your tracks, choose Facebook and any other stores in the Manage Stores section, then in a few days your music will start showing up on the chosen stores. Sending your music to Facebook will distribute it to both Facebook and Instagram.
How to attach the track in an Instagram Story
- Open Instagram and swipe to the right or tap Your story in the upper left corner.
- Take an image, video or upload using the square in the lower left corner.
- Tap the music icon at the top.
- Browse or search for music. Tap the play icon to the right of the track to preview it. Tap the track to choose it.
- Slide the vertical lines to alter the start point of the track. Tap 15 to choose how many seconds you want the track and therefore your story to play for. Tap the circles to change how the track is displayed. Tap the colour wheel at the top to change the colour of the text/box. Tap Done in the upper right corner once you’ve finished altering the music.
- Use one finger to position the track where you like. Use two fingers to alter the size and rotation of the track.
- Once you’ve finished making all of the necessary adjustments to your story, tap Send to to choose who to send the story to, or tap Your story to instantly share it with all of your followers.