Yes! Get uploading to RouteNote today, and discover all the new places your music can live, including stores, streaming services and social media platforms, free of charge.
At RouteNote we help thousands of independent artists and labels get their back catalogue of releases on stores, streaming services and social media platforms, such as Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Amazon Music, Deezer, Tidal, YouTube Music, YouTube Content ID, Facebook, Instagram, SoundCloud, TikTok and many more.
When you upload your music to RouteNote, simply select Facebook/Instagram in the Stores Selection page and we’ll get your music montized on these platforms and add it Facebook and Instagram’s Story feature.
What sort of music can’t I upload to Facebook and Instagram? As music uploaded to YouTube Content ID, Facebook and Instagram scans the platforms for instances of the music used in other users content, there are some certain expections for the kind of releases that can be uploaded to these stores.
You cannot upload the following to YouTube Content ID or Facebook/Instagram:
- Samples and loops in their entirety from other people’s music, sample packs or DAWs (regardless of the lease you hold, royalty-free, public domain, Creative Commons)
- Backing tracks and remixes of other people’s music
- Speech samples that are not your own
- Video gameplay audio if you are not the original publisher/copyright owner
- Compilation albums or content licensed non-exclusively from a third party
- Classical music including Ancient Music, Early Music, Medieval, Ars Antiqua, Ars Nova, Ars Subtilior, Renaissance, Baroque, Galant music, Romantic, 20th and 21st Century, Modern, Impressionism, Neoclassicism, High Modern, Postmodern, Experimental & Contemporary
- Cover songs in the public domain
- Recordings of performance/live content
- Karaoke releases
- Nature sounds and no other musical content on one track
- Meditation releases, ASMR or ambient tones
- Continuous DJ mixes and full album mixes
- Original game/film soundtracks
If any attempts are made to upload content listed above to YouTube Content ID or Facebook/Instagram, our moderation team will block these stores. If you believe these stores have been blocked in error, please get in contact with email@example.com with your release UPC.