Amazon are launching their music streaming services in Brazil, bringing all RouteNote music to the country for on-demand listening.
Amazon have launched their two music streaming offerings in Brazil. From today Brazilians will be able to subscribe to Amazon Music Unlimited for a full music streaming experience, or get the stripped back, on-demand fun of Prime Music bundled in with an Amazon Prime account.
Amazon Music Unlimited offers the people of Brazil a premium music streaming service with unlimited access to over 50 million tracks. Subscribers also gain access to thousands of curated playlists and specially created stations of music, free to stream on the web and on mobile. Unlimited users can also save music to their devices to listen offline.
Amazon Music Unlimited enters Brazil just a few days after Prime Music launched there on Tuesday. Coming bundled on top of free one-day delivery, movies and TV on Prime Video, eBooks and more. Prime Music offers more than 2 million songs to stream ad-free and on-demand.
All artists who have distributed their music to Amazon with RouteNote will automatically be available to stream across Brazil.
Amazon Music’s head of Latin America, Federico Pedersen says: “Today’s launch represents a momentous step for Amazon Music, as Brazil is one of the most important music destinations in the world. Our local team has focused heavily on creating a host of playlists and stations to spotlight the unique variety of Brazilian music and we can’t wait for new subscribers to start streaming today.”
Amazon Music have launched a series of playlists and stations curated specifically by and for Brazil. Music and selections come from Sertanejo and Samba, Pagode, Forró, Axé, and beyond.
Here are the specially built playlists for their launch in Brazil:
- Novidades an Amazon Music Unlimited playlist updated weekly, whichprovides a lively mixof new releases from Brazilian and international artists, including Elza Soares, Thiaguinho, Léo Santana and Foo Fighters and many more, offering the perfect destination to discover new favorites.
- Mais Tocadas on Amazon Music Unlimited and Prime Hits on Prime Music, playlists updated weekly with the most streamed tracks on each tier, from artists including Ariana Grande, Matheus & Kauan and more.
- Explosão Funk and Balada Sertaneja, playlists on Amazon Music Unlimited offer the perfect party soundtracks to celebrate with Brazilian funk and traditional Sertanejo music, with hits by MC Rita, MC Kevin O Chris, and Gusttavo Lima, among others.
- Ritmos Brasil, an Amazon Music Unlimited playlist highlighting local traditions from the Samba, Forró and Arrocha genres, with music by Avine Vinny and Márcia Fellipe.
- Bandeira Indie, an Amazon Music Unlimited playlist featuring the diverse sounds of Brazil’s current indie scene, from Agnes Nunes e Xamã, O Terno, Karina Buhr and Luedji Luna.
- Listeners on both tiers can revisit popular songs from MPB, rock, pop and more genres with the Máquina do Tempo series, including playlists such as MPB Anos 80 and Indies 2000.
- Amazon Music also offers a mix of mood-based playlists for subscribers in Brazil, from Despertador on both tiers, with uplifting tracks to help get your morning started. Additionally, Amazon Music Unlimited subscribers can check out Desacelerando, for chill songs to unwind to at the end of the day.
Customers can now sign up for a free, three-month trial of Amazon Music Unlimited for a limited time before choosing from two plan options. Amazon Music Unlimited is available at the Individual Plan for BRL$16.90/month, or BRL$169.00/year; or, the Family Plan, which allows up to six members of the same family to use one subscription for only BRL$25.90/month, or BRL$259/year. Visit amazon.com.br/music to learn more about features and plans available on Amazon Music in Brazil.