Here’s how to put your music on Spotify for free – without it costing you a penny.
Sitting on a treasure trove of unreleased songs? If you’re a musician or producer looking to put your tracks on streaming services but are wary of how much it might cost you, take a look at RouteNote’s free digital music distribution.
To upload music to Spotify, Apple Music and other streaming platforms, you need the help of a digital music distributor like RouteNote. We specialise in free music distribution – no strings, no hidden fees. Our professional service lets you release as many songs as you like to whichever digital stores you wish. We cover more than 90% of the digital market. That’s a lot of eager ears waiting to hear your tracks.
An independent company ourselves, we’ve been supporting independent artists since 2007. RouteNote’s free music distribution lets you keep 85% of revenue, so you can start earning money from music straight away. There’s no obligation to stay, either – no contracts to sign with sneaky clauses.
You don’t need a record deal to distribute your tracks. With RouteNote, you’re always in total control of your music.
Free distribution with RouteNote offers:
- Social media monetisation – get your music on TikTok, Instagram and Facebook’s sound libraries for free and earn money when your songs are used on posts and stories
- 85% of all profits
- 100% of the rights to your songs
- Earn more with our referral system
- Access to marketing tools and RouteNote’s SoundCloud and YouTube Networks for free
- Take your pick of whichever stores and streaming services you’d like to distribute to – or choose all of them
- Dedicated customer support with one-on-one assistance
- No commitments; change stores, leave, change your account, with no fees or contracts
- Free UPCs/EANs and ISRCs
Our free distribution is loved by artists who are building up support for their music. Already have an established fanbase? For a small fee our Premium distribution gives you everything on the Free tier, except you keep 100% of revenue generated. Find out more here.