We run a great YouTube Network that helps creators get paid and monitor their performance, here’s how you can sign up.
Joining our YouTube Network helps you to earn money, gives you access to loads of music you can use free in your videos, better rights management and even more. There are a couple of things you’ll need before you join us though, so here’s what you need to do.
Step 1: Sign up to YouTube’s Partner Programme
Before you can join our Network you will need to sign up to YouTube’s Partner Programme. To apply your channel will need to have over 10,000 total views.
How to sign up:
- Head to your Creator Studio
- Go to the ‘Channel’ column
- Go to monetisation and apply to join.
- Your channel will be reviewed by YouTube and they will notify you if you have been accepted or not.
Step 2: Apply for the RouteNote YouTube Network
If your channel has been accepted by RouteNote then you can apply to join our YouTube Network.
How to apply:
- Log-in to your account at www.routenote.com or sign up for free
- Head to the ‘YouTube’ section
- Add your YouTube Channel details
- We will review your channel and get in contact when you have been accepted
It’s that simple! But why should you join our YouTube Network? Well there’s a bunch of great reasons:
- 85% Revenue Share by Default and possibility to go Higher
- Higher levels of monetization for youtube videos
- No lock-in forever – You can leave at any time
- Full Transparency – You can see all real-time stats in your YouTube.com Account
- MORE VIEWS: video promotion across our network
- Better rights management – through YouTube CID (if needed)
- Free Music and Image Database for creators
- Higher Income Opportunities with Sponsorships and Referral Program
- Instagram’s new Live Rooms lets up to 4 live stream together - March 3, 2021
- How many people use YouTube? (2021) - March 2, 2021
- Join RouteNote for a Q&A with our Artist Services and Publishing team – 03/03/21 - March 2, 2021