What is music distribution software?
Music distribution is the process of getting your music from your computer to stores and streaming services. Many companies offer this service, but they vary based on store choice, promotional features, additional tools, support and cost. RouteNote offer the best combination of tools at an unbeatable price.
- YouTube Music
- Amazon Music
- Google Play Music
- Claro música
- Kuack Media
Promotional Features (Push.fm):
- Fanlinks – Fanlinks allow you to share one URL to your music, that links to all stores.
- Pre-Saves – Pre-Saves give fans the ability to save your music to their library before it’s released.
- Content Unlocks – Content Unlocks make it possible to reward your fans for social actions.
- YouTube Content ID – When you upload your music to the Content ID system, it’ll scour their site for instances of your music in videos, allowing you to collect ad revenue.
- Facebook – Facebook will search for instances of your music in videos, allowing you to collect ad revenue.
- SoundCloud Monetization – Monetization on SoundCloud allows you to earn ad revenue for your music on SoundCloud.
- Instagram – Distributing your music to Instagram allows it to show up in Instagram Stories.
- TikTok – Adding your music to TikTok will allow it to be used in TikTok videos.
- Flexible – You always keep full control of where and how your music is used. Freely move between pricing models or have you music taken down from stores altogether.
- Simple interface – All of these tools are easily manageable on one platform.
- Statistics – Monthly track-by-track, store-by-store, country-by-country breakdown of your earnings.
- Thorough moderation – Our moderation team hand check every release to ensure it meets the high standards set by our partner stores and making any necessary tweaks.
- Speedy support – Our support team aim to answer any queries in 1-3 working days:
- Free – All features above are available to all users. No recurring cost or fees. Artist keeps 85% of the revenue generated.
- Premium – Artist keeps 100% of the revenue generated. Singles – $10, EP – $20, Album – $30, Extended Album – $45. $9.99 annually.