SoundCloud are introducing stats cards which let you share your music performance and let friends and fans know when you’re popping off.
SoundCloud have a new feature, making it easier to celebrate your success with shareable statistic cards. Creators are able to download stat cards from the SoundCloud Pulse app where you can share plays, likes, reposts, and comments to social media.
SoundCloud say: “Emerging and established creators on SoundCloud are achieving success everyday, and we know how important it is to be able to tout those accomplishments. This new update offers yet another way for creators to celebrate success. build connections, and your career on SoundCloud.”
Do you want to get started sharing your stats? Here’s how:
- Go to the Stats page in the SoundCloud Pulse app.
- Hit the “Share” icon in the top right corner, which will generate an image of your tracks’ stats, including plays, likes, reposts, and comments.
- Click the “Share” button to send the image out via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or any other platform where you connect with your fans.
- You can even download the image to save for comparisons against future stats.
- Use the #SoundCloudStats hashtag so the SoundCloud community can follow your journey.