SoundCloud are giving listeners and artists more ways to share the music they make and love across the biggest social apps.
Half of the joy in discovering new music is sharing the killer new tracks you’ve discovered with others. As one of the biggest sources of music discovery, SoundCloud are giving their users more ways to share music across socials.
With just a few taps, SoundCloud listeners can now share tracks straight to Snapchat and Facebook Stories. This gives more ways for fans to share the music they love and also enables creators and artists to promote their music on two new platforms.
Sharing music on Snapchat and Facebook is simple:
- In the latest version of the SoundCloud app, find the track, playlist, album or artist profile you want to share.
- Tap the share icon on your screen.
- Tap the Snapchat or Facebook icon, or select “Share to Snapchat” or “Share to Facebook” depending on your device.
- Include a personal touch by adding a caption or SoundCloud Giphy stickers.
- Share the post to your Snapchat or Facebook Stories to get your followers tuned in.
Facebook Stories is rolling out to all users soon, whilst Snapchat sharing is available now to all users with the latest Android and iOS app.