It’s easier and cheaper than ever to share you music in a digital/streaming world. Get your music on the top stores for free with RouteNote.
The barrier of entry into selling your music online is no more with free distribution to all of the top stores, streaming services and social media platforms.
With RouteNote, we can help get your music everywhere it needs to be for free (such as Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok and many more), while you keep 85% of the revenue generated. This is ideal for artists starting out and wanting to see if they can make a living off their music. For artists with an established fan base, we offer premium distribution, which allows the artist to keep 100% of the revenue generated for a small fee. What’s more is you can freely move between free and premium depending on the success of your music.
Once you’re set up with distribution, check out the other ways RouteNote can help you promote your content online:
- With Push.fm you can create fanlinks, pre-saves and content unlocks for any of your music for free.
- Monetize your content on SoundCloud.
- Join our YouTube Network to monetize your video on the site.
- Share your earnings for those collaboration releases.
- Apple Music follow Spotify’s lead in highlighing songwriters with ‘Behind the Songs’ - March 1, 2021
- How to distribute music for free - March 1, 2021
- Apple Music will never have a free tier according to their head of music publishing - March 1, 2021