RouteNote lead the online music distribution industry with free music publishing and marketing tools for all artists and labels, big and small.
RouteNote’s services may seem too good to be true. With a simple pricing structure and fantastic tools for all, it’s no wonder over half a million artists and labels choose RouteNote for music distribution.
What does RouteNote offer?
- Music distribution to all the major stores and streaming services such as Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, YouTube Music, Deezer, Amazon Music, TIDAL and many more.
- Monetization on social media platforms such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, SoundCloud and TikTok.
- No hidden fees.
- Free ISRCs and UPCs.
- Upload as many different artists as you like under one account, with individual artist pages for each one on streaming services.
- Fast moderation times so your music can be live within days.
- Fast support team to help you every step of the way.
- Fast withdrawal of earnings to PayPal.
- Detailed statistics and monthly earnings reports.
- Our YouTube Network to help you earn revenue on the video streaming platform.
- Revenue Sharing so you can split the earnings of a release with a collaborator.
- You always keep 100% of the rights to your music.
How much does it cost?
- RouteNote Free – No fees or recurring costs, artists keep 85% of the revenue
- RouteNote Premium – A small fee and annual cost, artists keep 100% of the revenue
There are zero other differences between RouteNote Free and RouteNote Premium. All of the features listed above are available to all artists. You are always free to switch any release between Free and Premium at any time.
How do I promote my music?
Going independent may make the marketing side of online music seem daunting. Our partner site PUSH.fm hopes to make this process as easy and cheap as possible.
- Fan Links – Bringing all of the stores, streaming services and social media sites that your release lives on, to one central location.
- Pre-saves – Share links to your release prior to release day. This allows fans to gain access on day one and shows streaming services fan engagement, increasing the likelihood of playlisting.
- Content Unlocks – Reward fans with free content for social actions, such as a free download in exchange for a Tweet on Twitter.
All three tools are free for RouteNote and non-RouteNote artists alike.