Get Softube Transient Shaper for £8.28 until May 1st on Plugin Boutique – save £65.45!
A transient shaper is one tool that a music producer can’t do without. After all, shaping transients allows you to dictate how a sound will sit in your mix. With the excellence that Softube consistently delivers, this is not a sale you want to miss. Let’s talk about Softube Transient Shaper and why you need it.
Softube Transient Shaper
Whether for drums, percussion, a lead synth or other instrument, Softube Transient Shaper allows you to manipulate any sound that requires some refinement. Transients are short bursts of energy at the start of any sound, so emphasising or minimising them allows you to dictate how much impact a sound has when it triggers.
Transient Shaper has dual-band operation and you can select the crossover frequency where the two bands meet. Furthermore, Clip and Punch controls allow you to emphasize the impact of your sound and add creative clipping to your sound. These controls are great for adding punch to your drums and instruments, highlighting your treble frequencies, and more.
Softube Transient Shaper has been on the market for quite some time. As a result, it’s been tested and approved by studio professionals here, there, and everywhere. You can rest assured that you’ll find tremendous value in this £10 deal because Softube consistently updates its products too.
Price and compatibility
Transient Shaper is compatible with 64-bit VST/VST3, AU and AAX compatible DAWs. Below are the system requirements, provided by PluginDeals.Net:
- Mac OS X 10.13 up to OS 12 (older OS versions will not work) (64-bit only).
- Windows 10 (older Windows versions may work but are not tested) (Windows 11 Pending) (64-bit only).
- Mac: Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon – Full Apple silicon support (M1 or higher).
- Windows: Intel Core i3 / i5 / i7 / Xeon / AMD Quad-Core or newer.
- Screen resolution 1280×800 or larger.
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended, as well as at least 8 GB hard disk space for installation
- A Softube account is required to register and install the software.
- An iLok account is required for authorisation of the software.
- Internet access for downloading installer and managing licenses.
- iLok generation 2 and up, if using a physical iLok dongle (iLok dongle is not a requirement)
You can grab Softube Transient Shaper now until May 1st for £8.28 at Plugin Boutique.