Social media has made it easier than ever to start your own record label with no money.
Get started on SoundCloud & YouTube and reach out to artists and friends you want to work with.
Start small and in an area/genre you’re comfortable with. Get your tracks up on social sites and make sure they catch audiences eyes with a unique label name, established artwork design and video visualizers.
Once you and the artists you’re working with are ready to start earning money, RouteNote can provide all the tools you need for free to distribute your tracks worldwide to top stores.
- Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, Google Play, Amazon, and many more.
- Split revenue between you, the artists, managers, etc.
- YouTube are improving parental control for tweens and teens on the platform - February 26, 2021
- Stream 70m songs on Amazon Music through Google TV and Android TV with the new app - February 26, 2021
- Deezer launch the Japanese Music channel – a selection of playlists that capture the sounds and culture of Japan - February 26, 2021