Image Credit: Akai
Mixing modern capabilities with retro cool, Akai’s MPC One Retro is a powerful all-in-one music production box.
The MPC One Retro Edition is a standalone music production workstation – you can make all the beats you want, without the need for a computer. It takes the design of the iconic MPC 60, MPC 3000 and MPC 2000 drum machines, famed for shaping the history of hip-hop, dance, pop and R&B music.
What can you do on the MPC One Retro? The multi-touch screen means you can edit MIDI on the piano roll, utilise effects and automation parameters and sample audio instantly. It contains a built-in library of plugins including a polyphonic synthesizer, vintage keyboard instrument and DrumSynth with hundreds of presets.
- Powerful multicore system from the MPC Live and MPC X
- 16 velocity sensitive RGB pads
- Brilliant 7” Multi-Touch full-colour LED-backlit display with touch interface
- 2 GB RAM, 2GB Onboard Storage, 2GB pre-installed content
- Mac & PC controller for MPC Software (included)
- Stereo line level inputs
- MIDI n & MIDI Out
- 4 TRS CV/Gate jacks, 8 outputs
- USB 2.0 slot for storage drives or MIDI controllers
- SD card slot
The Special Retro Edition will set you back £640. Discover more about the MPC One Retro Edition from Akai here.