Image Credit: Bedroom Producers Blog
BPB Dirty Filter is a great free plugin that’ll boost your kicks and bring both light and dark to your music tracks.
BPB Dirty Filter is a filter plugin that’s easy to use and gets great results. The interface is simply laid out with a low pass and high pass filter and slope control.
The drive knob adds some nasty distortion and boosts resonance – but leave it at zero and the plugin acts as an obedient transparent filter, removing high-frequency noise.
- High-pass filter (20 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Low-pass filter (20 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Adjustable slope (12, 24, 36, or 48 dB/octave)
- Tube distortion
- Mix (0 – 100%)
- Output volume (±12 dB)
- Available for Windows & macOS
- 32-bit & 64-bit compatible
- VST2/VST3/AU/AAX plugin formats