There’s an app for everything nowadays, and Vanido is a fantastic new app that teaches you to sing through a variety of engaging and precise exercises and challenges – oh and it’s totally free!
Vanido offers a new unique and fun way to learn singing and acts as your personal coach for guidance, motivation and pitch-perfect feedback. With lessons and workouts that are designed to train both your ear and voice the app will personalise it’s sessions based around your progress and capabilities.
Vanido’s exercises are designed in collaboration with vocal coaches and it is based on scientific research. Real-time visual pitch detection has been shown to result in improvement in pitch by 90%, compared to when no such visual feedback is given. The app allows you track your pitch in real-time as you sing, review recordings of your voice and evaluate your progress as recorded by the app.
- Personalized: Each singing exercise is tailored to your vocal range so that you’re always comfortable.
- Daily sessions: Every day, 3 different vocal exercises are delivered right to your mobile phone.
- Goal-based exercises: Exercises that cover a range of essential singing skills like foundational singing, head voice, chest voice and flexibility. And we are always adding more!
- Real-time visual feedback: Get feedback on your pitch as you sing. Helps train your ear, improve timing, and know when you’re off the pitch.
- Stay disciplined: Track your progress, set challenging goals and practice every day.
- Recordings: Review your exercise performance by listening to key-specific recordings.
- Listen as you sing: Listen to your own voice in real-time as you practice singing exercises.
- And more to come!
You can download Vanido from the Apple App Store for free now. The app is coming to Android soon.