Ensuring your music comes in and out at the perfect points to match your short video can be key to a smooth overall TikTok.
Short-form social video app, TikTok has many built-in editing features to make your video standout. Adding a song and choosing the section of audio that plays is super easy.
- Tap the + icon at the bottom to create a new TikTok
- Take or upload a video
- Tap Sounds in the bottom left corner
- Browse or search for a song
- Tap the small scissors icon to the right of the Sounds page
- Drag the waveform to your desired start point. Once you’ve got the perfect portion playing, tap the tick in the bottom right corner to confirm.
- Finally it’s just a case of making any final edits to the TikTok before tapping Next and Post to publish your new master piece.