Top Songs on YouTube in the US (2022)
Before the end of 2022 arrives, check out this top 10 most viewed YouTube video list that reveals the most watched music video in the US this year.
Which music video has the most views in the US? The most popular US song, based on YouTube views between January 1 and November 21, 2022, was “We Don’t Talk About Bruno” by the Encanto Cast.
Disney movie Encanto entranced audiences with its soundtrack and there was no bigger hit than the catchy “We Don’t Talk About Bruno,” which clocked 504 million views. The second most-watched music video in the United States in 2022 with 236 million views was Floridian rapper Kodak Black’s “Super Gremlin.”
It’s no surprise that global superstar Bad Bunny has two music videos on the list, “Tití me preguntó” and “Me Porto Bonito.” Columbian singer Karol G also appears twice in the top ten.
See the full list below and discover more US YouTube trends of the year here.
1. Encanto Cast – We Don’t Talk About Bruno
2. Kodak Black – Super Gremlin
3. Jessica Darrow – Surface Pressure
4. Bad Bunny – Tití me preguntó
5. Future – WAIT FOR U ft. Drake, Tems
6. Bad Bunny, Chencho Corleone – Me Porto Bonito
7. Karol G, Becky G – Mamiii
8. Imagine Dragons x JID – Enemy
9. Karol G – PROVENZA
10. Lil Baby – Right On (Official Video)
At RouteNote we’ve partnered with YouTube to help independent artists and record labels get music onto YouTube, YouTube Music, and YouTube Shorts, and monetise their music for free. Find out what RouteNote can do for your music here.