If your goal is to get as many people to listen to your music as possible, you’ll need to be on as many digital platforms as possible. Music aggregators or distributors make this a possibility.
With RouteNote, we aim to make this process as simple and cost effective as we can, for artists that want to focus on the most important part of music, the music.
- RouteNote can help you get your music on to the top stores online: Apple Music, iTunes, Spotify, Amazon Music, Google Play, Deezer, Tidal and many more.
- Monetization across social platforms including YouTube, SoundCloud, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
- With our partner site Push.fm we offer promotional tools such as fanlinks and pre-saves, making sharing music a breeze.
- If you work with other artists via collaboration or management, our revenue sharing tool makes dividing portions of earnings quick and secure.
All of these features and more are totally free, while you keep 85% of your earnings, or choose to keep 100% of your earnings for a small fee with RouteNote Premium. What’s more, once your music starts taking off, you can switch between these options at the click of a button.
- Apple Music follow Spotify’s lead in highlighing songwriters with ‘Behind the Songs’ - March 1, 2021
- How to distribute music for free - March 1, 2021
- Apple Music will never have a free tier according to their head of music publishing - March 1, 2021