Image Credit: Gear News
t.akustik’s new LF-D 60 Bass Trap Halifax oak is a bass trap with a specific design for improving room acoustics. You can expect the attennuation of sound reflections between 80 to 500 Hz.
As a result, you’ll hear a more honest reproduction of frequencies low and mid frequencies. More specifically, the LF-D 60 Bass Trap Halifax oak targets frequencies within the mid-bass group to low-mids frequency group.
A well-treated acoustic space enables you to hear an honest reproduction of your musical creations. A bass trap specifically targets low-end reflections. This is due to how low frequencies are omnidirectional which leads to bass frequencies dramatically doubling in the corners of rooms. Moreover, home studios housed in square and rectangle rooms can greatly benefit from bass traps.
LF-D 60 Bass Trap Halifax oak
The LF-D 60 Bass Trap creates a more neutral listening by reducing low-frequency reflections in your home studio. It does so by utilising a high-quality polyester acoustic foam with a density of 45 kg/m³. Furthermore, the polyester material sits on an HDF plate with a 3 mm wide diameter lined with CPL laminate. The overall product dimensions are 600 x 600 x 325 mm (H x W x D).
t.akustik LF-D 60 key features
- LF-D 60 Bass Trap Halifax oak
- Absorber to optimize room acoustics
- high-quality polyester acoustic foam with a high density (45 kg / m3) and dense structure
- specially designed to absorb low frequencies
- Main effective range: 80 to 500 Hz
- flame retardant according to FMVSS 302 Burn rate <100 mm/min
- 3 mm HDF panel veneered on both sides with CPL laminate
- Abmessungen (H x B x T): 600 x 600 x 325 mm
- Colour: Halifax Oak decor
- Delivery quantity: 2 pieces
Pricing and availability
You can get the t.akustik LF-D 60 Bass Trap Halifax oak in a pack of two for a price of £172 ($176).