Image Credit: YouTube
Use the redesigned YouTube for Creators to help make your channel a success, with top tips for musicians, producers and other creators on YouTube.
Having noted that people constantly Google questions like “How do I start creating on YouTube?” and “How can I grow my channel?”, YouTube has relaunched its YouTube for Creators website to provide some answers for confused creators.
Want to start to post your music on YouTube, or looking to refine the music content you post on your existing channel? Have a look at YouTube’s tools for creators to help you make better content and reach more fans.
The new site guides you through tips that range from answers to FAQs about being a creator on YouTube to how to make money on the platform. The site is split into three sections – “Welcome, Creators,” “How things work,” and “Top questions.”
Information on YouTube for Creators includes:
- Getting started on YouTube: Learn the ropes of YouTube Studio where videos are posted, and find advice on branding and production before you’ve made your first post.
- Top creator questions: Some most-searched FAQs can be found on the homepage.
- Policies + Guidelines: Keep updated on how YouTube is making it a safer platform.
- Building your community: Find out the best content to create to interact with the people viewing your content, and how the different tools on YouTube can help you strategise.
- Programs + Initiatives: Explore the opportunities offered by YouTube to creators.
- Growing your channel: Find out how to improve your channel, and how analytics will help you to get more views.
- Making money on YouTube: How you can earn revenue from your YouTube Channel through the likes of ads, the YouTube Partner Program, and Channel Memberships.
YouTube said: “Along with the official Creators channel, the website will offer expert advice to help tell your story, build your community, and turn your passions into opportunities.”