Getting your music onto Spotify is super easy with RouteNote and more importantly FREE!
Okay, so you’ve done the hard part and created your new track, EP, or album and want to get it out into the big wide streaming world. It can seem a little daunting on how to get this done or even feel perhaps unrealistic for DIY/independent artists, well think again.
RouteNote is a totally free service (with paid options available) designed to help you distribute your music to services such as Spotify. With RouteNote free you will keep 85% of your royalties with no extra or hidden costs. There is also a paid version that sees you keep 100% of your royalties for a small upfront fee and subscription.
To distribute your music to Spotify you will need to do the following:
- Sign up and create a RouteNote account
- Select the type of release you want to get on Spotify (EP, LP, or Single)
- Upload your music with cover art
- If applicable add contributors so they are credited
- Await approval by our moderation team, this usually takes a week, then a week later it will be released.
- View your statistics and cash out once you reach over $50 in royalties
It’s a simple process with no hidden fees that comes with a dedicated moderation team who are always willing to help you through the process or answer any questions you may have. Distributing your music with RouteNote is a service designed with musicians in mind and we look forward to welcoming you to our ever-growing roster of artists.