Spotify and Tinder provide the top ten songs attached to Tinder profiles, added to users Spotify playlists and love-themed podcasts to dig into this Valentine’s Day.
“Spotify and Tinder rounded up some of the top tracks and podcasts that speak most to finding a match.” Whether you’re looking to set the mood with a new song on your virtual date, or start a deep conversation over a relationship podcast, Spotify and Tinder have provided something for everyone this Valentine’s Day.
Top 10 anthems found on Tinder member profiles:
Tinder say that since users have been able to add “anthems” to their profiles, this has improved the swiping experience and lead to more matches. Music is the number one “Passion” included on profiles globally.
1. SZA – Good Days
2. Olivia Rodrigo – drivers license
3. The Weeknd – Blinding Lights
4. 24kGoldn, iann dior – Mood (feat. iann dior)
5. Ariana Grande – 34+35
6. The Weeknd – Save Your Tears
7. Bad Bunny, Jhay Cortez – DÁKITI
8. CJ – Whoopty
9. Ariana Grande – Positions
10. Doja Cat – Streets
Top 10 songs added to user-generated Valentine’s Day Spotify playlists globally in the last 90 days
1. John Legend – All of Me
2. Bruno Mars – Just the Way You Are
3. Elvis – Can’t Help Falling in Love
4. Ed Sheeran – Perfect
5. The Temptations – My Girl
6. Ed Sheeran – Thinking out Loud
7. Whitney Houston – I Will Always Love You
8. Etta James – At Last
9. Elton John – Your Song
10. Christina Perri – A Thousand Years
Popular relationships podcasts
Spotify have seen a 64% increase in US listeners streaming love-themed podcasts compared to last year. The podcasts below cover all aspects of dating and relationships. Hear stories from others such as upping your dating game or dealing with break-ups.