Fruit Punch Music are a streaming service with a difference, they’re streaming music just for kids and are the first to do it.
Kids are online almost as much as the rest of us, sometimes more. As the land of the internet gets new audiences online brands are starting to take notice – like YouTube who have launched an entirely kid-friendly version of their video site, and apps to boot.
Fruit Punch Music joins the world of music streaming currently dominated by Spotify, Apple Music, and the like. But Fruit Punch has a niche that separates them from the others and they hope will lead them to success – their audience is children who want to listen to music. It’s the first of it’s kind, a music streamer just for children, and promises a stress-free wholesome music experience for kids and parents.
The service offers a giant library of ad-free music for kids to listen from, all of which has been certified as child-friendly. Artists on the platform range from Maroon 5, Taylor Swift, Beyonce and The Temptations to many more. They will also offer up curated stations of music ranging from Pop to Country, to “Alternative Pop” to Disney and so on.
Parents get to have a say in what their kids are listening too as well. They can set time limits for their children to listen to music in and block any stations that they aren’t happy with on their kids’ account.
The company say: “We are thrilled to introduce Fruit Punch Music, a first-of-its-kind music streaming platform, to kids and their families. We are committed to playing a key role in allowing kids around the world to experience the enjoyment, creative and educational opportunities of music.”
Here’s what you get all in all with Fruit Punch Music:
- Unlimited ad-free music streaming to dozens of stations
- Access to tens of thousands of songs passing a multipoint approval process
- Parental controls allowing limits based on music genre and listening time
- An ever-expanding catalog of music with new tracks added daily
- Numerous stations across genres and decades including Top 40, Teen Hollywood Hits, Musicals & Soundtracks, Kindie & Children’s TV Hit Songs, to the best from the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s, 90’s and 00’s
- Unwavering safety and security that does not include any social network or advertising integration
Families can get a 7-day free trial with unlimited access to everything to try it out. After that a subscription costs either $3.99 a month or $24.99 per year, much cheaper than traditional streaming services. Find out more or sign up here: fruitpunchapp.com