Image Credit: Tune My Music
If you’re looking to transfer your saved music to another service and doing it by hand would take forever then thankfully their is a simple, free solution.
If you’re a big music lover with lots of playlists and a huge virtual library, then you no doubt want to take that with you if you move streaming services. Unfortunately – but unsurprisingly – the services don’t offer a way of taking your music with you, but fortunately someone does.
Tune My Music is a simple to use and free website that allows you to easily transfer your playlists from one platform to another. It works with a whole bunch of the top services including Amazon Music, TIDAL, SoundCloud, iTunes, Deezer, and of course Spotify.
How to transfer to Spotify:
- Make sure you have the music you want to transfer saved in playlists
- Head to tunemymusic.com and click ‘Let’s Start’
- Choose the source of your music
- You’ll be given a unique way to transfer depending on your service – follow their guide
- Once you’ve transferred your music you will find it in a new playlist on your Spotify profile saved to the left hand side of the screen
- To save the songs in the playlist to your ‘Liked Songs’ press CTRL+A whilst in the playlist and then right click, select ‘Save to your Liked Songs’