If you’re getting a 403 error message when you try to access the RouteNote website then there are a few workarounds here you can try.
Sometimes you may be presented with a 403 error when you try to access www.routenote.com. If this is happening to you, please try the following potential fixes and you should be able to access the site again.
Clear Your Cache
- Press F12 whilst in your web browser
- Right click on the refresh button
- Select the option to clear your cache and then close and re-open your web browser
Clear Your Cookies
If clearing your cache doesn’t help you can try clearing your cookies too.
- In Chrome, click the the padlock to the left of the URL in the URL bar at the top of your page
- Click on Cookies
- Find www.routenote.com and select it and then click Remove
Still having problems?
If you’re still having trouble after trying the above methods, see if using an incognito/private window solves the problem.
If you still can’t get onto the website after that then get in touch with us at email@example.com and our friendly Support Team will do all they can to get you back onto the website.