FL Studio’s latest update is live bringing new features to all users through their Lifetime Free Updates guarantee.
It’s the second update for FL Studio 20.7 that is improving workflow and bringing more power to creators. Here are all the new features that Fl Studio users get free with their versions of the beloved DAW.
- FL Studio Control hints – Most FL Studio controls now show their value when the mouse is hovered over them.
- Channel Rack Groups – Users can now lock Channel Groups by deselecting the ‘Auto switch channel group‘ option.
- MIDI file drag-and-drop import – Hold (Shift) to suppress the import dialog showing OR hold (Alt) to force show it when dropping MIDI files onto the Channel Rack.
- Preserve Clip Trim Edits – Hold Shift when using the ‘Clip Menu > Select source channel‘ option to preserve Clip’s start and end positions.
- Improved MIDI controller support – There is now a MIDI Scripting forum with new controllers being supported every day.
- FLEX – Patch display and selector now available on the Wrapper. Loaded patches now scroll to a visible location when reopening projects.
- ZGE Visualizer – Drag and drop Sliced Audio to the Video Cue-point window to add Cue Points (click Cue Points to preview). ‘Remove unused‘ button added to Image tab.