Making changes to your artist name, track name, album art, etc. on all stores, is super easy when you distribute your music through RouteNote.
- Find your release under the Approved tab or search
- Click the three white dots in the upper right corner of the release you wish to change
- Click Update Release
- Find the track you want to change
- Click View Track Details
- Click Edit
- Make the changes you need to
- Click Save and Continue
- Click Save and Continue again to return to the release page
- Don’t forget to reflect any necessary changes in the Edit Album Details page too
- Once you’re done making changes, click Done at the bottom of the release page
This will send the music to our Update team, who will take a look at the changes you’ve made, approve it and send the update to all stores.
- YouTube are improving parental control for tweens and teens on the platform - February 26, 2021
- Stream 70m songs on Amazon Music through Google TV and Android TV with the new app - February 26, 2021
- Deezer launch the Japanese Music channel – a selection of playlists that capture the sounds and culture of Japan - February 26, 2021