Bitwig are back with their excellent music production software with a feature-laden sequel to their popular DAW.
Released back in 2014, Bitwig Studio 1 was the first music production software to combine linear and non-linear sequencing on Windows, macOS and Linux. With cutting edge technologies like plug-in crash protection and a highly flexible user interface, alongside a lightning fast workflow experience for keyboard, mouse and touch screens, Bitwig Studio has attracted a large and steadily growing user base all over the world. With Bitwig’s second iteration, everything gets even better.
For those of you who might be intimidated by the massive new feature-set of Bitwig, here’s a quick overview as to what’s new:
- A re-conceptualized modulation system with 25 brand new Modulators
- Numerous device updates, including remote controls, dynamic displays and spectrum analyzers
- 17 entirely new devices
- Better hardware integration, with improved MIDI handling and several dedicated MIDI and CV devices
- Fades and crossfades
- VST3 support
- …and much more!
Now for those of you who want to take in all that Bitwig Studio 2 introduces in all it’s glory, here is a detailed list of features:
- Spotify is launching in 85 new markets, 1 billion+ potential new listeners - February 23, 2021
- All of Spotify’s updates for artists from Stream On - February 23, 2021
- The RouteNote team answers your questions live on Instagram, Feb 24th - February 23, 2021