Bringing you the best five everyday over-ear and on-ear headphones under $200. With ANC across the board, they’re all perfect for the office or travel.
Previously, we listed the best 5 active noise cancelling headphones. These ranged from $230 – $350 for the absolute best of the best. What if you’re after something with a smaller budget? Great news, there’s still some fantastic options under $200.
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up
- Balanced Audio performance at any volume
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and more through the Bose connect app. USB cable: 12 inch
The previous generation to Bose’s flagship 700 headphones. While their design is a little dated, the active noise cancellation and sound quality is second to none.
- High-performance wireless noise cancelling headphones in black
- Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) blocks external noise
- Transparency helps you stay aware of your surroundings while listening
- Features the Apple H1 headphone chip and Class 1 Bluetooth for extended range and fewer dropouts
- Compatible with iOS and Android
- Hands-free controls via “Hey Siri” on iOS devices, and voice capability with the push of the b button on a variety of compatible devices
- Up to 22 hours of listening time (up to 40 hours with ANC and transparency turned off)
- Fast fuel provides 3 hours of playback from a 10-minute charge when battery is low
- Auto On/Off when you unfold and fold your wireless bluetooth headphones
- What’s in the box: Beats Solo Pro wireless noise cancelling headphones, carrying case, lightning to USB-A charging cable, quick start guide, warranty card
Included on our top 5 ANC headphones pick, the Beats are a great compact on-ear choice, with plenty of colour options, as well as all the helpful Apple smart feature, especially for iPhone and Mac users. Some may find the fit a little too tight. Many of the colour options are currently on sale for just $180, making them a steal.
- Cancel out the world with smart noise cancellation
- Noise cancellation automatically senses your environment with Dual Noise Sensor Technology
- Long-lasting listening with up to 35 hours of battery and quick charging
- Smartphone compatibility for hands-free calls and use with your voice assistant
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming with NFC one-touch
- Hear more detail with the 30 millimeter driver units
- Ultra-comfortable headphones design with adjustable metal sliders
- Next-generation USB type-C charging
- Connector type: USB type C
The cheaper varient to Sony’s flagship headphones. The Sony’s are the battery winners. Lasting for 35 hours, they will keep you going all day and then some.
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology for effortlessly reliable connectivity including AAC and AptX Low Latency codec support
- Active noise cancellation for uninterrupted listening pleasure
- 30-hour battery life with USB-C fast charging
- Intuitive controls including Virtual Assistant button for Siri and Google Assistant
- Sennheiser App support providing an equalizer, Podcast Mode and Firmware updates
- Included components: HD 450BT wireless headphones, Audio cable USB-C charging cable, Carry case, Quick guide & safety guide
Great sounding with emphasis on the bass, long lasting and support for aptX Low Latency. Controls are somewhat close together and can be a little difficult to use.
- JBL Signature Sound
- 30 Hours Battery Life | 2 Hours Recharging Time
- Bluetooth technology
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Ambient Aware and TalkThru Technology
The low and high end have been emphasised a little too much on the JBLs. If your budget is tight, at $130 these are our cheapest pair on the list.