Top 5 wireless noise cancelling headphones under $200 2020
Bringing you the best five everyday over-ear and on-ear headphones under $200. With ANC across the board, they’re all perfect for the office or travel.
Previously, we listed the best 5 active noise cancelling headphones. These ranged from $230 – $350 for the absolute best of the best. What if you’re after something with a smaller budget? Great news, there’s still some fantastic options under $200.
1. Bose QuietComfort 35 II – $199 (sale price)
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up
- Balanced Audio performance at any volume
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and more through the Bose connect app. USB cable: 12 inch
The previous generation to Bose’s flagship 700 headphones. While their design is a little dated, the active noise cancellation and sound quality is second to none.
2. Beats Solo Pro – $179.99 (sale price)
- High-performance wireless noise cancelling headphones in black
- Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) blocks external noise
- Transparency helps you stay aware of your surroundings while listening
- Features the Apple H1 headphone chip and Class 1 Bluetooth for extended range and fewer dropouts
- Compatible with iOS and Android
- Hands-free controls via “Hey Siri” on iOS devices, and voice capability with the push of the b button on a variety of compatible devices
- Up to 22 hours of listening time (up to 40 hours with ANC and transparency turned off)
- Fast fuel provides 3 hours of playback from a 10-minute charge when battery is low
- Auto On/Off when you unfold and fold your wireless bluetooth headphones
- What’s in the box: Beats Solo Pro wireless noise cancelling headphones, carrying case, lightning to USB-A charging cable, quick start guide, warranty card
Included on our top 5 ANC headphones pick, the Beats are a great compact on-ear choice, with plenty of colour options, as well as all the helpful Apple smart feature, especially for iPhone and Mac users. Some may find the fit a little too tight. Many of the colour options are currently on sale for just $180, making them a steal.
3. Sony WH-CH710N – $198
- Cancel out the world with smart noise cancellation
- Noise cancellation automatically senses your environment with Dual Noise Sensor Technology
- Long-lasting listening with up to 35 hours of battery and quick charging
- Smartphone compatibility for hands-free calls and use with your voice assistant
- Wireless Bluetooth streaming with NFC one-touch
- Hear more detail with the 30 millimeter driver units
- Ultra-comfortable headphones design with adjustable metal sliders
- Next-generation USB type-C charging
- Connector type: USB type C
The cheaper varient to Sony’s flagship headphones. The Sony’s are the battery winners. Lasting for 35 hours, they will keep you going all day and then some.
4. Sennheiser HD 450BT – $149.95 (sale price)
- Bluetooth 5.0 technology for effortlessly reliable connectivity including AAC and AptX Low Latency codec support
- Active noise cancellation for uninterrupted listening pleasure
- 30-hour battery life with USB-C fast charging
- Intuitive controls including Virtual Assistant button for Siri and Google Assistant
- Sennheiser App support providing an equalizer, Podcast Mode and Firmware updates
- Included components: HD 450BT wireless headphones, Audio cable USB-C charging cable, Carry case, Quick guide & safety guide
Great sounding with emphasis on the bass, long lasting and support for aptX Low Latency. Controls are somewhat close together and can be a little difficult to use.
5. JBL LIVE 650BTNC – $129.95 (sale price)
- JBL Signature Sound
- 30 Hours Battery Life | 2 Hours Recharging Time
- Bluetooth technology
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Ambient Aware and TalkThru Technology
The low and high end have been emphasised a little too much on the JBLs. If your budget is tight, at $130 these are our cheapest pair on the list.