Discovering an artist just got more exciting with Shazam Concerts showing you where you can go see the music you’ve just fallen in love with.
Shazam Concerts have dropped with iOS 17.0. The music discovery app will now present concerts for artists you’ve scanned using Shazam.
When you use the app to find the song that’s playing a Concerts tab will now show up on the page. Clicking on the tab will let you immediately explore the upcoming concerts for the artist you’ve scanned.
Perfect for if you’ve just discovered a brand new favourite, Shazam’s Concerts section allows you to save any concerts that appeal to you. You can press Remind Me to add it to your calendar to save the date as well. You’ll then receive a notification before the concert closer to the date.
Click through on any concerts that you want to find out more about to be taken to the aggregator. From there you can purchase tickets right away so you don’t miss the date.
Shazam’s data comes from Bandsintown who have a deal with Apple. Under the same deal, Bandsintown help Apple integrate concerts on Apple Music, Maps, and Spotlight Search.
Here’s how to find Concerts in Shazam:
- In the Shazam app, do one of the following:
- On iPhone, iPad, or Android: Identify a song.
- On iPhone or iPad: Tap My Music, tap (next to the Shazam button), search for a song or artist, then tap a result.
- On Android: Tap , search for a song or artist, then tap a result.
- Do one of the following:
- Tap a concert.
- Tap “More upcoming concerts by [artist name],” then tap a concert.
- On the Shazam concert page, do one of the following:
- To purchase tickets: Tap Tickets, then tap any available ticket provider to browse and purchase tickets on the provider’s website.