Turn up the radio, Pandora have launched Featured Playlists with over 250 collections of the best and most fresh music anywhere.
Playlists are great for listeners and artists, offering unparalleled promotion possibilities and also a selection of curated, excellent music to discover. With Pandora’s new Featured Playlists listeners have a direct route to a hand-picked collection of sweet tunes that is regularly blended up into a fresh new smoothie.
Pandora have added over 250 playlists packed with music that has been curated and refined by Pandora’s “wickedly expert curators”. There are hundreds of Featured Playlists to pick from already and Pandora promise that even more are on their way.
A bunch of the Featured Playlists have also gotten an accompanying radio station so that even if you’re a free streamer on Pandora you can groove along. You can start the jam right now by heading over to Browse on Pandora and checking out all of the new Featured Playlists.
Pandora have given some recommendations of where to start based on their favourites:
For Sunday fundays:
- Hipster Brunch (Station): Top off your bottomless mimosa, get your avocado toast, and enjoy this upbeat buzzworthy soundtrack.
- Modern Yacht Rock: A contemporary take on smooth rock grooves mixed with some electronic vibes.
- Country Drinkin’ Songs (Station): Grab something domestic, light, and cold and belly up to this list of iconic country drinkin’ songs.
For manic Mondays:
- Pumpkin Spice Latte (Station): Mellow indie pop for chilly autumn afternoons. Basic is beautiful.
- Woke AF Comedy (Station): Stand-up from some of the smartest comics around. Prepare to laugh and think at the same time.
- I Hate My Boss: Your go-to for any day of the week that “the man” is getting you down.
For Netflix and chilling:
- Cuffing Season: Get warmed up and set the mood with naughty Hip Hop and R&B.
- Flexxx: Put the kids to bed – this station is all about X-rated dancehall slackness.
- Turn Out The Lights (Station):The greatest and most beautiful love songs from the classic soul era.
For breakups with Bae:
- Heartbreak Reggae: Make ups and break ups Jamaican style.
- Somebody Done Me Wrong Songs: Country songs that capture the essence of sweet revenge.
- Back in the Day: Classic hits from the ’80s, ’90s and 2000s that will take you back to fat laces and gold grillz.
- The TRL Era: Hits from the MTV TRL era. We miss you Carson.
- Waterfalls: Travel back in time with baggy overalls, nose-rings and acid wash.
- Tight Pants Dance Party (Station): Put on your tight pants and dance the day away with this mix of old and new highly danceable indie hits.
- Keep It Lit (Station): The most ratchet hip hop to make you go HAM. Tune in and crank it up!
- Fiesta Privada: Edgy live recordings from contemporary regional Mexican artists.
- Drake A-Z (Station): The best all-time hits from your boy Drizzy, plus some of his hottest features.
- Beast Mode (Station): Are you all about #gains bro? Get motivated with the loudest and most intense dubstep, metal, and hip hop.
- Dancehall Workout: High BPM dancehall bangers to get your heart rate up and your feet dancing.
- Top Country Workout Songs: Get your fitness on with these country workout songs.