Literally own a piece of Lady Gaga – A Lock of her Hair packaged with New Album
You can’t buy her old Volvo as a part of the package, but a lock of Lady Gaga’s hair looks like a bargain next to the thousands of dollars freaky stalkers super-fans are willing to pay for celebrity residues. For the consideration of a mere $114.98, you get a bundle of Gaga goodies that includes:
Pre-Order Lady Gaga Super Deluxe Fame Monster Bundle
Pre-Order Lady Gaga Super Deluxe ‘The Fame Monster’ Bundle and receive the exclusive slim-fit T-shirt at a special price!
The ultimate peek into the Haus Of Gaga spanning music, fashion, art, fans and gossip! ‘The Fame Monster’ includes:
* 8 new studio recordings with production by RedOne, Rodney Jerkins, Teddy Riley, Fernando Garibay and Ron Fair featuring the smash single “Bad Romance” and “Telephone”
* The original album ‘The Fame’
* The definitive “Book of Gaga”-A highly stylized collector’s edition art table book housed in a custom slipcase documenting Gaga’s journey into pop superstardom including:
* A lock of Lady Gaga’s hair
* Collectible puzzle
* A behind the scenes look at her creative process
* Pull out posters
* Themed fanzines
* A paper doll collection
* 3 D glasses to view forthcoming Gaga visuals
* Personal notes from the artist
* Each book individually numbered
A select amount of the Lady Gaga Super Deluxe bundles will be autographed by Lady Gaga personally. We will be randomly giving these away to people who preorder the Super Deluxe bundles via her Official Webstore. Place your order today and have a chance at receiving one.
Personally I’d be uncomfortable selling stuff that fell off my body to members of the public; the idea of their inclusion in dolls, real or voodoo would be a bit too much for me.