KRK have unveiled they’re next line of studio speakers and they change the game with a visual equaliser.
KRK are a popular name in studios and for good reason with over thirty years of experience creating high quality monitor speakers that don’t price out home studio engineers. Their ‘next generation’ of studio monitors introduce their most high-tech offering yet packed with surprising new features.
The KRK Rokit G4 range introduces an LCD EQ on the back so you can use a visual graph with DSP-driven room tuning to get the perfect acoustic tuning for your environment. The KRK app for Android and iPhone helps guide you with your speaker placement, level matching, subwoofer level and more.
The G4 series features a custom-built Brickwall Limiter to help maintain a balanced sound ans prevent distortion by engaging at maximum amp-level automatically. The amplifier itself has been custom engineered to efficiently drive Kevlar speakers with a Class D design.
Their newly-designed front-firing port produces fantastic low-end extension, while the open cell acoustic is-foam pads separate speaker and surface, reducing unwanted vibration transmission.
KRK’s new G4 monitors feature:
- Built-in efficient Class D power amp
- Proprietary speaker drivers built in-house from the ground up
- Onboard LCD visual DSP-driven EQ
- 25 visual Graphic EQ settings for different environments
- KRK App with Room Correction Tools
- Scientifically designed high-quality/low resonance speaker enclosure
- High density acoustic Iso-foam pads for improved clarity
- Newly designed Brickwall Limiter automatically engages at maximum amp level
- Wide, deep and dynamic listening sweet-spot with incredible imaging
- 3D soundstage creates incredible realism and depth in your mix (width, depth and height)
- Optimized high frequency wave guide
- Optional replacement faceplates with protective metal grilles
- Incredibly versatile speaker system great for creating music in different environments
- Great for all functions of music creation from production to mixing to mastering
- Front-firing port with optimized low frequency tuning alignment for the best possible transient response and extension
- Designed and built by a monitor company with over 30 years of proven success
KRK’s G4 speakers will be available from grade 5 (bi-amp) to grade 10 (tri-amp) models between £159 and £459. They’re expected to launch on the 1st April. You can pre-order them and find out more here: