In a collaboration between Mastering The Mix and 29Palms comes ‘LEVELS’ a mixing plugin that lets you explore your tracks in superior depth and create the perfect mix.
LEVELS allows you to easily and instantly see any technical issues with your mix, without the confusing visuals of existing metering solutions.
LEVELS only draws your attention to aspects of your mix that need fixing. Meaning you spend less time figuring out why your mix isn’t working and more time being creative.
- True peak meter to make sure your masters don’t clip
- Standard peak meter. Keep it below -6dB for a perfect final mix
- EBU R128 compliant integrated and short term LUFS meters. The most accurate way to analyse perceived loudness
- Vectorscope to visualise stereo width
- Correlation meter to monitor phase issues
- Left/Right meter to assess the balance of your mix
- Low Pass button solos your low frequencies below 300hz so you can see their stereo width
- Instantly see if your music is overcompressed
- Oscilloscope glows green if your music is dynamic
- ‘DR’ Dynamic Range display based on reliable Short Term LUFS to peak ratio
- Identifies if any channels are outputting unwanted low frequencies
- Helps you clean up your low end giving your track punch and clarity
- Level meters for 40Hz, 80Hz, 120Hz, 160Hz
Full feature list:
- Design – Retina ready. Slick and responsive user interface
- Price – Affordable for producers at all stages of their musical careers
- Simplicity – The intuitive visuals in each section let you quickly diagnose and fix any issues
- Customisation – Adjustable settings to suit your needs
- Time Saving – LEVELS only draws your attention to issues
- Convenience – 7 indispensable mixing and metering tools in one plugin
- Performance – Very low CPU. An advantage when your session has many plugins
- Learn – If you get stuck click the (?) to learn how to fix your issue
LEVELS is available in VST, VST3, Audio Units and AAX formats (all in 64-bit and 32-bit formats).
It is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 or higher and Windows 7 and higher.