Bring all your favourite tunes together in one place or make the perfect mix for the right occasion on Pandora with your very own playlists.
To make a playlist on Pandora’s music service, whether you’re streaming on mobile or desktop, you will need to be a Pandora Premium subscriber. Unfortunately, you can’t make playlists if you’re a free Pandora streamer or a Pandora Plus subscriber.
Now let’s get to crafting your perfect playlist!
- Start by opening up the Pandora app on whatever device you’re using
- Head to ‘My Collection’ and then ‘playlists
- On computer select ‘Create Playlist’ on the right. On mobile, select ‘Filter’ and then ‘Playlists’ to find your ‘Create Playlist’ button.
- Now you can name your playlist whatever you like, if you’ve got a theme or genre in mind try and make it something you can find again easily when you’re in the mood for this vibe.
- Now you can search songs and drag them into your playlist on computers. On mobile you’ll be taken to a search screen where you can find the right songs and add them there.
- You’re set! Now head to your playlists section at any time to find your playlist and stream your heart out.