Apple One offers users a bunch of Apple’s popular subscription services at a discount price, but how much are you really saving?
The new bundle offering launched in October after months of rumours. It offers Apple’s popular services like Apple Music, News+, and TV+ for a discount price. But what are you actually saving?
- Individual includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 50GB of iCloud storage for $14.95 per month.
- Family includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 200GB of iCloud storage for $19.95 per month, and can be shared among up to six family members.
- Premier, where available, includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+, and 2TB of iCloud storage for $29.95 per month, and can be shared among up to six family members.
How much do you save with each?
- Individual – over $6 a month
- Family – over $8 a month
- Premier – over $25 a month
These are pretty good discounts; However, there is something worth noting that commentators have picked up on. This all depends exactly on how much you’re going to use in each bundle.
If you want to use each service included then you’re getting a great price however some have argued that Apple are throwing in services that people are unlikely to use to make it seem better value. How many people do you know who use Apple Arcade?
If you’re into each service though, there is the potential for a great saving here – especially on the Premier tier.