Rock and Roll Essentials is a new pack filled with the classic rock fills and grooves that defined a generation of music for Cubase.
Heralding the earliest, most famous and respected drummers in rock ‘n’ roll history, Rock and Roll Essentials groove pack for Groove Agent conveys depth and character to your rhythmic expressions. These unmistakable grooves, fills and patterns defined rock ‘n’ roll music, ranging from the rocking backbeats that shook the world with peerless bass drums to the perfect rock-steady beats of some of the greatest recordings.
The 10 exclusively recorded Styles cover different tempi and rhythms that can instantly be played on the pattern pads. You can choose from many intros, main parts, fills and endings, and control the complexity and intensity of each beat from within Groove Agent.
Rock and Roll Essentials for Groove Agent lets you dive into the early years of characteristic drumming representative for the rock ‘n’ roll era!
- 10 Rock and Roll Styles for the Acoustic Agent drum kits in Groove Agent 4 and Groove Agent SE 4
- Each Style is featured in a VST preset and comes with a dedicated mixer setting
- Grooves cover different tempi and time signatures
- Each Style includes main parts, intros, endings and fills
- An inexhaustible resource for creating backing tracks, inspiring new compositions and improvisation sessions
Rock and Roll Essentials is an expansion pack for Groove Agent 4 and Groove Agent SE 4 Acoustic Agent.
Groove Agent 4 is available for purchase as VST instrument for VST 3, VST 2 and AU compatible host applications. Groove Agent SE 4 is included in Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9, Cubase Elements 9, Cubase Pro 8.5, Cubase Artist 8.5, Cubase Pro 8, Cubase Artist 8, Cubase Elements 8 and Nuendo 7 with NEK. Groove Agent SE 4 from previous Cubase versions is not compatible with Rock and Roll Essentials.