Get your summer playlist ready with Spotify’s annual Songs of Summer predictions, summer trends and interactive map.
As the Northern Hemisphere welcomes summer, leading music streaming service Spotify reckons they know what will be big this season. On top of the usual list and trends, this year Spotify has put together an interactive map, updated weekly, that shows the most popular tunes in more than 100 countries across the Northern Hemisphere. Simply click the white dot to see the top 5 songs in that country.
Spotify’s global curators have dived deep into the streaming numbers and current trajectory to predict the biggest songs this summer. In alphabetical order:
- “4EVA (feat. Pharrell Williams)” by KAYTRAMINÉ, Aminé, KAYTRANADA
- “All My Life (feat. J. Cole)” by Lil Durk, J. Cole
- “Baby Don’t Hurt Me” by David Guetta, Anne-Marie, Coi Leray
- “Calm Down (with Selena Gomez)” by Rema, Selena Gomez
- “Cruel Summer” by Taylor Swift
- “Cupid – Twin Ver.” by FIFTY FIFTY
- “Dance The Night (From Barbie The Album)” by Dua Lipa
- “Ella Baila Sola” by Eslabon Armado, Peso Pluma
- “Fast Car” by Luke Combs
- “Favorite Song” by Toosii
- “Last Night” by Morgan Wallen
- “Miracle (with Ellie Goulding)” by Calvin Harris, Ellie Goulding
- “Moonlight” by Kali Uchis
- “Not Strong Enough” by boygenius
- “Peaches & Eggplants (feat. 21 Savage)” by Young Nudy, 21 Savage
- “Rhyme Dust” by MK, Dom Dolla
- “Unavailable (feat. Musa Keys)” by Davido
- “VAGABUNDO” by Sebastian Yatra, Manuel Turizo, Beéle
- “What It Is (Solo Version)” by Doechii
- “WHERE SHE GOES” by Bad Bunny
Analysing the over 32 million user-generated “summer” playlists on the streaming app, Spotify compiled the biggest trends they’re seeing so far this summer.