We’re thrilled to offer artists worldwide free distribution to KKBOX, one of Asia’s top music streaming services.
You can get your music on KKBOX and in front of over 10 million listeners with RouteNote. Choose the best plan for your music, uploading for free or paying a small amount to keep all of your streaming revenue.
Uploading to KKBOX is simple:
- Create a free account at www.routenote.com then log in to your portal
- Select ‘Create New Release’
- Upload your track(s) and format them with titles and artist names
- Under ‘Manage Stores’ select KKBOX and any of our other partners for distribution
- Select any or all of the global territories you’d like to release your music in
- Choose your plan: On Free you keep 85% of your streaming revenue, on Premium you keep 100%
- Complete your release and we’ll check it over and send it to KKBOX and beyond once it’s ready
Over 10 million listeners use KKBOX across East and Southeast Asia to hear their favourite music from around the world and discover brand new artists. KKBOX have been streaming since 2005 to provide the best tunes to keen listeners, bringing music to the masses since before even Spotify started streaming.
With both free and paid offerings, KKBOX appeals to listeners of all sensibilities across Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Hong Kong. Free listeners can stream music to their heart’s content with no barrier of cost as adverts fund the artists, whilst the more keen music lovers can pay for an ad-free experience with high definition music and offline downloads.
We’re excited to offer free distribution to all artists wherever they are in the world to KKBOX, allowing them to reach over 10 million new music lovers. With KKBOX’s discovery and recommendation features there’s a brand new route to reach the audiences most likely to fall in love with your music.