Google have made it simple to tell your Google Assistant to change the vibe and make things romantic on the international day of romance.
With your Smart Speaker you can simply ask it to play something appropriate this Valentine’s Day. Save the shuffling around on your phone or computer looking for the right song or playlist and let Google do the work while you get cosy with your loved one.
If you have Smart colour changing lights then Google will bring the whole vibe down to a Valentine’s scheme. These features are available in English worldwide.
Sweeten up your day by asking the Assistant:
- “Hey Google, play romantic music.”
- “Hey Google, show romantic dinner recipes.”
- “Hey Google, serenade me.”
- “Hey Google, play a podcast about relationships.”
- “Hey Google, tell me a fact about love” to learn about love in the animal kingdom.
- “Hey Google, Happy Valentine’s Day” to learn how to say “I love you” in 8 different languages (Korean, Mandarin, Hindi, French, Spanish, Danish, Gujarati, Indonesian).
- “Hey Google, do you love me?” to create a heartfelt poem with the Assistant.
And if you’re planning date night out on the town, the Assistant is at your service:
- “Hey Google, show me some restaurants near me with a nice ambiance.”
- “Hey Google, directions to a flower shop near me.”
- “Hey Google, show me movie times.”
There are also a whole new range of emojis that you can use on Android to express a wide range romantic based feelings – and a monkey cacti…