Amazon is full of AirPods clones in the $30-60 price range, but EarFun Air may be a good pair, with no major sacrifices over more expensive buds.
Most cheaper AirPods on Amazon will have at least one glaring flaw such as connectivity or battery life, but EarFun Air tick all the right boxes.
Four mics on the EarFun Air earbuds pick up your voice and block out 80% of outside noise during calls. Bluetooth 5.0 will keep a strong connection between the buds and your phone or computer. Touch controls on both buds give you controls over music, calls, volume and voice assistant. In-ear detection will automatically pause your music when one bud is removed, but with both earbuds being connected to your device, independent use is also possible.
6mm PEEK + PU high fidelity dynamic drivers pack a decent punch. 4 in-ear tip sizes will provide a solid amount of passive noise isolation for all ears. IPX7 waterproofing will protect you against sweat and rain.
An impressive 7 hours on a single change is possible, with 35 hours of playback in the case. When you need a charge, USB-C quick charge will provide 2 hours of playback with just 10 minutes of charge. Wireless charging is a rare sight on earbuds at this price, but EarFun Air come through.
- Winner of CES 2020 Innovation Award & iF Design Award 2020
- Enhanced 4-microphone for crystal clear noise-canceling call
- In-ear capacitive detection technology
- Intuitive touch control
- Superior Sound with Custom-built composite cellulose drivers
- IPX7 Waterproof with Sweatshield™ Technology
- Single Earbud Mode-Right or Left
- All-in-one Volume Control
- Fast charging, 10 Min Charging = 2 hours Play Time
- 35-Hour Battery Life: 7- hour playtime + 28 hours with Charging Case
- Wireless charging and USB-C charging
Available in black and white, EarFun Air are currently $20 off on Amazon for $59.99. They are one of the best pairs of earbuds in this price bracket.