Beatmix 4 MK2 DJ Controller Revealed & Feature Overview
Another exciting product has come out of Musikmesse, this time in the shape of an incredible and feature packed DJ controller that will leave even the casual mixers drooling at the mouth.
Reloop have returned with an announcement of the next in their series of Beatmix DJ controllers, a sequel to the great Beatmix 4. The Beatmix 4 MK2 straight off the beat looks sexier than it’s original version but also comes with some nice new features.
Reloop have teamed up with Serato for their new controller to provide an unparalleled DJ experience and create a controller that works effortlessly with Serato’s famed DJ software. Beatmix 4 even comes with a 4-deck version of Serato DJ Intro included so you can start mixing straight out of the box.
There’s so much to this DJ controller that it would take forever to fill you in, so here’s an overview of all the extensive features in Beatmix 4 MK2:
- 4-Deck Serato performance pad controller
- Easy plug ‘n’ play: Simply connect to your computer and start mixing your tracks
- Performance pad section: 16x multi-colour drum pads for triggering loop-, sample- and hot cue-mode
- Colour-coded trigger pads give you the visual feedback about mode and function
- Split mode: Cue and sampler mode can be combined
- Illuminated jog wheel (LED) for visual feedback on the virtual needle position (Serato DJ only)
- Ergonomic and intuitive mixer/player design for optimal work flow
- Dedicated 3-band EQ control and gain control per channel
- SP-6 sample bank control with dedicated sampler volume fader
- Fader-start feature: Easy cue control with the channel fader
- Quick skip: Fast search within a track
- Slim-profile, big jog wheels with premium aluminium platters and superior scratching integration
- Control many, stunning DJ effects (FX engine by iZotope) with 2 FX units
- Integrated USB audio club interface
- 14-bit pitch fader with pitch bend control buttons
- Large transport section with stutter and sync controls
- Mouse-less playlist navigation
- 2x headphones connections on the front panel: 3.5 mm & 6.3 mm stereo jack
- 6.3 mm jack mic input with volume control on the front panel
- Shift buttons for second layer control
- ASIO drivers (CORE compliant) with minimal latency and highest audio characteristics (PC/Mac)
- Seamless hardware integration for Serato DJ & DJ Intro
- MIDI-ready: Compatible with most popular DJ software
- USB bus powered: No power supply required
The Beatmix 4 MK2 is expected to release in June for £240.