Arturia KeyStep Pro – an all-in-one sequencing solution
Arturia have just released their new KeyStep Pro MIDI controller. Get a three octave keyboard, four-track sequencer, 64-step drum sequencer and unparalleled connectivity for $449.
Since Arturia released their BeatStep Pro, artists and producers have been waiting for the Pro follow up to their KeyStep controller. With pro level controls and connectivity for all your external gear, the KeyStep Pro is the perfect companion for the studio and live performances.
The controller features 37 velocity sensitive keys, a four-track polyphonic sequencer, 16-part integrated drum sequencer, multi-mode arpeggiator, OLED displays and LED-illuminated controls.
4 CV, Gate and Mod outputs, 8 dedicated drum Gate outputs, Clocks, MIDI in, 2 MIDI outs, a solo metronome output, sustain input and USB, ideal for controlling modular gear, vintage synths, software instruments and DAW while performing.
- 37 note slim keys, velocity and aftertouch sensitive
- LED above each key for efficient visual feedback
- Four track step sequencer
- 16 step buttons, up to 64 steps per sequence
- Up to 16 notes of polyphony per step
- Melodic sequencer
- Real-Time recording, step recording, step editing
- Pitch, velocity, gate length, time shift and probability for each note
- Scale quantization with user scales
- Polyphonic CV outputs
- Drum sequencer
- 24 part drum sequencer
- Performance-oriented sequencer
- Forward and two random playing modes
- Pattern randomization
- Quantized or unquantized recording
- 7 arpeggiator modes, 5 octave range
- Chord mode
- Controller mode
- Use the 5 encoders to send CCs
- Automate the CCs
- Crisp OLED display
- 4x (CV, Gate, Mod) outputs + 8 drum gate outputs
- 1 MIDI in, 2 MIDI out, USB, Clock synchronization
- Metronome with included speaker and line output
- Sustain pedal input