Apple have revealed the entertainment bundles which they’re offering with Apple One and how much each subscription will cost.
Apple One combines Apple’s range of content offerings under a cheaper subscription plan. It brings together Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+, and iCloud but how much are you really saving?
Now that Apple have officially announced the bundles on offer and how much they will cost we can see if they are truly good value.
- Individual includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 50GB of iCloud storage for $14.95 per month.
- Family includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, and 200GB of iCloud storage for $19.95 per month, and can be shared among up to six family members.
- Premier, where available, includes Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Arcade, Apple News+, Apple Fitness+, and 2TB of iCloud storage for $29.95 per month, and can be shared among up to six family members.
Apple One users can also sign up to a free 30-day trial of any of the services that they don’t have included in their plan.
How much do you save with each?
- Individual – over $6 a month
- Family – over $8 a month
- Premier – over $25 a month
However, some people are suggesting that what comes in the bundles reduces their value. Whilst you’re technically saving money, many people will be getting the bundle for Apple Music and TV+ but not Arcade, and so-on.
If, however, you’re a sucker for Apple’s offerings and most if not all of the services available in the bundles are something you would use then these are some good value entertainment packages. Apple plan to launch Apple One this fall in over 100 countries.