TikTok is huge and for every TikTok dance there’s a viral song behind the craze. Who exactly are the biggest musical artists on TikTok?
We’re breaking down the artists who have had the biggest success on TikTok since the app began making songs hits. These are the artists who have been in the most videos and had the most viewers of all time and the songs which made them such a social fever.
1. Young Thug – Relationship [40 million videos]
2. K Camp – Lottery [32 million videos]
3. DJ Opus – Bagaikan Langit Di Sore Hari (Remix) [27 million videos]
4. Ke$ha – Cannibal [20 million videos]
5. Surfaces – Sunday Best [18.7 million videos]
6. Mariah Carey & Soulja Boy – All I Want for Christmas is YOU [18.5 million videos]
7. Doja Cat – Say So [18.3 million videos]
8. YNW Melly – Suicidal [16.6 million videos]
9. OUT WEST – Jackboys [13.7 million videos]
10. Y2K & bno$ – Lalala (Ilkan Gunuc Remix) [13.7 million videos]
Thanks to tiktokmusiccharts.com for the data.