Unveiled last year, RØDE’s Wireless GO range have been a favourite of vloggers, filmmakers and journalists for its wireless transmitter and microphone’s compact and lightweight form factors.
RØDE claim their Wireless GO as the first truly wireless microphone system. With clip ‘n’ go versatility, 3.5mm input, dual purpose mount for cameras or clothes, and a bright LED screen for monitoring levels and battery life. Using RØDE’s series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission, this allows for clear audio over 70m, even in dense Wi-Fi and Bluetooth activity. Perfect for discreet situations and smartphone rigs, with professional grade quality suitable for broadcast applications.
Wireless GO features
- Uniquely versatile – transmitter can be used as a discreet clip-on microphone or as a compact belt pack for a lavalier microphone.
- Ultra-compact, super-lightweight form factor – 44mm x 45.3mm x 18.5mm (transmitter), 44mm x 46.4mm x 18.5mm (receiver), 31g each.
- Incredible sound – Series III 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission and broadcast-grade condenser capsule deliver crystal-clear audio in a wide variety of applications.
- Extremely easy to use – pairs automatically in seconds, no complicated set up involved, quick and easy to mount on talent.
- Designed and made in Australia from the highest quality components in RØDE’s state-of-the-art facilities in Sydney.
- Very affordable.
RØDE recently added to their Wireless GO line with new accessories and white additions.
These new products are designed to further help improve the setup, making their products more inconspicuous.
The Wireless GO White and Lavalier GO White are an all-in-one wireless transmitter and mic system, with white furry windshield included. Designed to blend seemlessly with lighter environments and white clothing. With all the same features as the Wireless GO (black).
Interview GO is an adaptor that turns the Wireless GO transmitter into a handheld mic. Perfect for reporting and interviewing. The two items snap together perfectly using the Wireless GO’s cold shoe clip. The included high-density windshield reduces plosives and wind when recording outdoors.
MagClip GO is a magnetic clip for placing the Wireless GO transmitter on clothes, objects or on stage, getting close to your subject to record the clearest sound possible.
“This expansion of the Wireless GO range is the product of 12 months of listening to user feedback and seeing what creators need and want. We are always in tune with how our products are being used and who is using them, and we constantly push ourselves to create new products that inspire and encourage creativity. Keep an eye on the Wireless GO range in the coming months, there’s more to come…”Damien Wilson – RØDE CEO
- YouTube are improving parental control for tweens and teens on the platform - February 26, 2021
- Stream 70m songs on Amazon Music through Google TV and Android TV with the new app - February 26, 2021
- Deezer launch the Japanese Music channel – a selection of playlists that capture the sounds and culture of Japan - February 26, 2021