Google has brought it’s Play Music service to Apple iOS devices. Google Play Music app went live today and its going to be a hit on iOS devices. Google seems happy to infest the iOS operating system with their mobile apps, but Apple still seems reluctant to add iTunes Radio and other apps onto the Android platform.
With the Google Play iOS App users can:
- Store up to 20,000 songs for free online and listen to them on an iPhone of other Apple mobile device.
- Subscribe to All Access, Google’s monthly music subscription service, which gives unlimited access to a full online library of music.
- Create an ad-free, interactive radio station from any song or artist.
- Search for any artist from our collection of millions upon millions of songs and listen instantly.
- Browse curated recommendations and explore songs by genre.
- A “Listen Now” tab puts artists and radio stations that the app thinks you’ll like front and center
- A 30 day free trial of #AllAccess is available via sign-up now from a computer: http://goo.gl/Dwf4yc.